Friday, March 7, 2014

Stake Conference with Elder Bednar (Feb 24)

This week consisted of a lot of member appointments! It was so great! I am so grateful we have so many great members in this ward!

It was pretty crazy with Sister Judd leaving, but I am amazed with how well she handled everything. I’m telling everyone now, when I have to come home, I’ll be a wreck, simply said.

On Transfer day, Sister Jencks and I spent the day together working in Wiener Neustadt. I learned a lot from her and its so fun to do tausches (splits)!

It seemed as Sister Allman and I finally pulled into Graz, we had to turn right back and go to stake conference. So, we have had one whole day together in Graz :)

But Stake Conference was so great. I love how much the members in this area of the world focus so much on Missionary work. The stake created great goals to help them and us! My favorite is praying for the missionaries and the investigators by name. I think that will really help the ward become more involved and just have a love for the people learning about the gospel.

For the Sunday portion, it was a broadcast. This broadcast was specifically only for the German speaking members. Elder Bednar even spoke in GERMAN! It was the coolest thing ever! He served in this mission, and I was so impressed with his words. He’s getting a bit old though :/

Overall, this was a great week. I am expecting great things to come out of Graz this transfer!

Sister Allman and spent a lot of time planning and making goals for this transfer. I can feel that we are going to really expand our teaching pool and meet some really great people. It’s off to a great start, and I am just loving it.
Have a great week!

Liebe grüße!

Sister Regnier

No comments:

Post a Comment