Tuesday, July 29, 2014

4th of July Party in Germany :) (July 7)

This week I have decided I want a garden. I have been wondering that my whole Mission because Germans are so crazy about them, but this week, I know, I want one! We spent a day helping a Lady in our ward work on her Yard. I loved it. I noticed pretty early on during my Mission, I love the hands on work. I LOVE it.
Last week, we had the goal of finding, as a Zone(stake), 100 potential investigators and then ending it with splits on Tuesday. Happy to Report our Zone did work, and the Lord blessed us with 156 potentials! So cool! For the splits we went by on less active members, it was so useful. We had two less actives that we visited between the four of us come to church! WOW!  

This week we got to meet our new Mission President. He is so cool! His Family is sweet! It was so uplifting to hear the two children talk about their experiences and how it feels to come here, leaving all of their Family, friends, and life to come to a foreign high school and have missionaries as friends. They are really a great example of faith. I am really excited to work with President Kohler. I think his views on missionary work are exactly what are Mission Needs. Work will be done.

THE FOURTH OF JULY PARTY WAS A HIT!
Sister Smith and I decided to Dress appropriately in red White and blue! It was the same day as the France vs. Germany Soccer game.... Incase that didn't click, the French Colors are also red White and blue...... haha we got weird looks in the trams. BUT the party was great. The soccer game was projected on the wall, horse rides and water activities outside, and tons of food. Everyone came: People of the street, old investigators, less actives, investigators, members, neighbors. It was awesome. Throwing parties is really a fun part of missionary work :)

The next day at church was just so fun! Everyone seemed to be so happy and united. Everyone was so grateful that the missionaries threw such a fun Party. Next activity- Family Dance activity or an Ausstellung (exhibition) in Donauworth! LOVE IT.

I love this ward.

Have a great week!

-- Love,

Sister Regnier






No comments:

Post a Comment